Today in this article selection of area we are going to explain emirates id mobile number change with few steps. Now you can change your mobile number into an emirates id card. However, this process is too much easy and simple. You have not to worry about anything. Just follows these available steps. You will get your updated mobile number on your emirates id card.
3 Simple Steps For Emirates id mobile number change
If you want to change your mobile number into an Emirates id card. Then you have to Follow these available steps.
- Open the Google Search engine into the Mobile laptop or any device where you can use the internet.
- After that simply search for ICA smart Services Portal into Google.
- Google Shows Thousands of available Webpage related to this ICA smart Services Portal. You have to click on the First Available website on the Google Search Result Or you can also open this website with this link (https://smartservices.icp.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/login). This Step Image Guide Lines also mention Below down here you can check it.
- Here into the available image guidelines, you can read the first google search result website name. It’s the ICA Smart website portal. You have to Click this one website. Please click on This website and you will see a new webpage on your current browser.
- It’s the ICA smart portal Home Page. If your Webpage is in the Arabic language. Then do not worry you can change it into the English language through a Google page translator.
- Now, Please click on the Public Services Option in the available menu. This step image guideline is also available you can verify your step through this.
- Here you can clearly see where you have to click on the option. After Clicking to mention open you will get different available services options.
- Here you have to Scroll Down the Mouse and find the Service which is Other Services Personal information. You have to click to start this service option. As like shows you the image guidelines below down here.
- When you will click on this start service option. A new Page will be Open which is like a form type page. Where you have to Write the required details. You can verify this step with an available image snapshot of this step below down here.
- On this webpage of ICA Smart Portal, you have to write your details. Which are,
- The First Step is Please Select your Nationality means your Country Nationality.
- The second step is to Select the File type. You have to Select the Residency.
- Here into this step, you will see two more available check Box. which is Inquiry by File number and Iqury by the Identification number. So, click on inquiry by Identification Number.
- Now, When you will Select the identification number option a new box will be shown. where you have to write your emirates id number. after this move to the next step.
- The Next step is to write your English name into the Require box. When you will write your English name into the box. The Arabic name will be auto-generated into the Box.
- So, Verify your Arabic name and then move to the next step.
- Now please write your Passport number into the available column. Make sure you have provided the right passport number in the box.
- After the Passport information please write your Date of birth into this requirement Colum box.
- When you write the date of birth make sure it’s the same as your passport date of birth.
- Now, In this step, you have to write your UAE entry date. This means on which date you were entered into the UAE last time. Here write that date.
- At the last, you have to give your email address.
Now Move to the second page of this application Form. here you have to write your new mobile number which you want to add. this step snapshot you can also verify.
- After adding the new mobile number into the Requirement tab. Now click to send One-time Password button.
- When you will click on this button OPT code receive on your mobile number. Which you have to write into the current OPT Code box. Write that code and then click to Check OPT Button option.
- Now. Please check your address details and click on I am not a robot option. After that Simply click on the Next button Option.
On the Next page of the ICA Smart portal. here you have to Review your application details. Simply review your submitted details and then click on the next button option.
When you will click on the Next Button option the payment of a fee webpage will be open. Where you can read available fees of mobile number change on Emirates id card.
- Here you can see the available details of your emirates id mobile number change fee. If you agree with this then please click to I agree with the terms check box. And then click on the AMWAL credit card payment option.
- Make sure that you have the credit card for these transactions because other Master’s or visa cards are not supported on this Fee payment.
- When you will click to credit card button. A new dropdown list will be an option below this selection. here you have to click on the Pay option.
- After clicking on the payment option a new payment window will be open at the front of your screen. on this windows please choose your visa or master card type. Then write your card details and then click on to Pay button option. you can also verify this step with an image snapshot which is mentioned below down here.
- After writing your Card details when you will click to Pay button. You will redirect to the new payment page. On this page, you have to write OPT code for the payment complete. This opt code you will receive on your Register Bank mobile number. Write here Opt code and then click to Submit button.
- After clicking on submit button, new processing will be started to verify your payment. After a few seconds later you will receive conformation Massage by ICA smart service Portal.
Here you can also print your receipt or save it into the current device. It’s the Complete Process for Emirates id number change in UAE.
How to change the mobile phone number associated with Emirates ID card?
You can change it with the available steps of changing the mobile number on your emirates id card. These steps are mentioned in this article.
With the current rise in demands to Dubai Wellness Authority (DHA) for inoculation in Dubai, it is needed to get an MRN number in order to arrange the inoculation. To acquire this number an OTP is sent out to the number signed up to your Emirates ID card (EID)– frequently when an EID application is produced for convenience the PRO that is taking on the visa procedure for you will certainly place their number instead of the EID owner. This might require to be altered to ensure that you can get the OTP or you will certainly require to get in touch with the PRO to acquire the OTP to enable you to get the MRN number.